Who are we?
The animal health industry provides value to society by protecting animals and as a consequence, humans, from diseases.
Humans and animals share a fundamental bond, and as animals play an increasingly significant role in our lives, we believe that prevention is better than treatment.
Why is the veterinary-help.com role?
- To foster a greater understanding of animal health;
- Act as a source of information on the benefits of animal health products for animal health and welfare, food and safety and public health.
- Actively promote the value of research-based medicines developed to the highest standards and authorised according to the regulatory criteria of quality, safety and efficacy.
- Ensure the availability of all classes of veterinary medicines to the benefit of animal health and welfare, and promote their responsible use.
- Serving as a reliable resource for up-to-date, factual information regarding important animal health topics and industry news.
- Provide expertise on emerging diseases and fulfil its role as part of the solution to control these diseases in animals.
The information and tools in this website (veterinary-help.com) are given AS IS WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OF ANY KIND.
veterinary-help.com and its contributors will not be liable for any damage or loss resulting from the use of the content or the tools in this website (veterinary-help.com).