Animal Health Clinic of Funkstown
Phone: (301)733-7579 Site: funkstownvet.com
Animal Health Clinic of Funkstown in Funkstown, MD with 4 Vets: AAHA-accredited, Board Certified doctors & hospital provide the finest care for your pet.
Doctor Examinations Including:
Pet Wellness Exams, New Pets Exams, Senior Pet Wellness Exams, Vaccination Exams and Sick Pet Exams, Nutritional Counseling, Behavioral Counseling, Exotics
In Clinic Lab:
CBC, Full Blood Panels, Pre-surgical Blood Panels, Feline Tripe Snap Test
(Feline Leukemia/FIV/Feline Heartworm), and Canine 4DX Snap Test (Canine Heartworm/Lyme/Ehrlichia/Anaplasma), Parvo Test, Canine Pancreatic Lipase Test, Giardia Test
External Lab Services:
Thyroid Panels, Cushing's and Addison's Testing, Biopsy, Vaccine Titers, Urolith Analysis etc.
Medical Diagnostic Tests:
Ear Cytology, Skin cytology, Fungal Cultures for Ringworm, Fecal Analysis, Urinalysis, ECG, Glaucoma Testing, Blood Pressure Monitoring
The taking and interpreting of Digital Radiographs, Digital Dental Radiographs and Ultrasound Imaging
Spay, Castration, Dental Cleaning and Polishing, Entropian, Enucleation, Lumpectomy and orthopedic procedures, Exploratory surgeries, Splenectomy, Cystotomy, and other basic surgical procedures
Educational Seminars, Microchipping, Soft Paws
Regular Business Hours
- Monday: 8am-6pm Thursday: 8am - 7pm
- Tuesday: 8am-6pm Friday: 8am-6pm
- Wednesday: 8am - 6pm Saturday: 9am-12pm
The Office is closed 1:30pm - 3:00pm every WEDNESDAY
- In order to minimize wait time and to alleviate confusion,
- here are a few guidelines to follow when scheduling an appointment:
- Appointments can be scheduled Monday through Saturday, and surgery appointments Monday through Friday.
- Patients are seen by scheduled appointment only. If there is a medical emergency please call the office prior to leaving to ensure a doctor is on site.
- If the reason for your visit has changed from when you scheduled the appointment or if you would like to bring an additional pet, please call the clinic first to be sure we can accommodate the change.
- If you are more than 10 minutes late to your scheduled appointment we will do our best to accommodate. There may be a wait until the next available time or the appointment may have to be rescheduled for another time.
- If you need to cancel your scheduled time for any reason, please contact the office so that we can offer the time to someone else. Please try to give at least 24 hours notice.
- Patients scheduled for a recheck with the doctor will be charged for a medical progress exam.
- If your pet is scheduled for a tech appointment they will not be seeing a doctor. If you would like to see a doctor, a separate appointment will need to be scheduled.
- If your pet is scheduled for a drop-off appointment expect them to stay the day. Our normal drop-off time is between 8-9am. Pick up times vary from patient to patient but are usually between 3 - 6pm.
- Authorization forms must be sign by the owner for pets scheduled for a drop-off or surgery appointment. If an individual other than the owner is bringing the pet, they MUST be at least 18 years of age and have the owners permission to authorize any suggested procedures and/or treatments.
- Our normal drop off time for surgeries is between 8-9 am. There will be authorization forms that will need to be filled out; so please allow 15-20 minutes for paperwork.
Prescription Hills and Purina foods, treats, toys, Leashes, collars, Harness', Shampoos, etc
List Of Veterinarians working in Animal Health Clinic of Funkstown in Funkstown, MD:
- Dr. Virginia Scrivener
- Dr. Tara Cumley
- Dr. Erica Caldwell
- Dr. Teresa Koogler