Kentlands Veterinary Hospital
Kentlands Veterinary Hospital with 2 Vets located in Gaithersburg, MD: AAHA-accredited, Board Certified doctors & hospital provide the finest care for your pet.
Kentlands Veterinary Hospital is a warm and compassionate place where your pets will feel as comfortable as they do in their own home. We have a skilled and devoted staff that is here to meet all of your needs.
We strive to provide life-long health care for your pet in a friendly environment. Our hospital is designed with you and your pet in mind.
- Convenient hours, including extended evenings, Saturdays, and house calls.
- Comprehensive exams allow us to understand your pet's specific health needs, extend their life span, and improve their quality of life.
- Our advanced medical facility includes comprehensive medical services, vaccines, radiology, and surgery with state-of-the-art anesthesia and monitoring.
- A children's play area is complete with games and materials that can help you child learn about their pets.
- We are committed to preventative health care and the education of our clients. We are available by phone for your questions and concerns.
Kentlands Veterinary Hospital is committed to the community which it serves. Dr. Handel writes a regular pet care column in the Kentlands Town Crier, Lakelands Leader, Kingsview Village News, and Fallsgrove Times. He has also contributed articles to the Anamail, published by the Montgomery County Humane Society and the House Rabbit Society newsletter.
He shares his enthusiasm for veterinary medicine by regularly participating in local school career days and science fairs as well as by participating in mentoring programs for aspiring veterinarians attending Northwest, Quince Orchard and Wooten High Schools. Dr. Handel also invites school groups and scouting troops into the hospital for tours.
List Of Veterinarians working in Kentlands Veterinary Hospital in Gaithersburg, MD:
- Dr. Stephanie B. Dowdy, DVM
- Dr. David L. Handel, DVM