Spencer Springs Animal Hospital
AAHA-accredited, Board Certified doctors & hospital: Spencer Springs Animal Hospital with 6 Vets located in Las Vegas, NV: provide the finest
care for your pet.
Spencer Springs Animal won a national award for hospital design when it opened in May of 1995. We're a Full Service Veterinary Hospital dedicated to old-fashioned values, such as honesty, ethics, and compassion. We're also determined to provide the best veterinary care possible for your pet. Our mission is to 'earn a livelihood in a manner that benefits our community by caring for pets with our knowledge, skill, and personal resources. We pledge to achieve our goal by providing quality care for pets and excellent service to our clients.
We offer Full Service Veterinary Care, including
- Routine Health Examinations and Preventive Medicine
- General Medicine, Medical Diagnostics, and Hospitalized Treatment
- Routine and Advanced Surgery, including elective Surgery and Orthopedics
- Vaccinations (with economical Vaccinations Packages)
- Complete Dental Care, including Advanced Dentistry
- On-site Laboratory and Pharmacy Services
- Radiology and Ultrasound Services
- Diagnostic and Pregnancy Ultrasonography
- Pregnancy Care and Pediatrics
- Geriatric Care
- Avid and Home Again Microchipping
- Dietary and Nutritional Counseling
- Quality Pet Food and Supplies with Science Diet and IAMS Products
- Climate-Controlled Boarding and Day Care
- Laser Surgery
- Monday:7:30 A.M. - 7:00 P.M.
- Tuesday: 7:30 A.M. - 7:00 P.M.
- Wednesday: 7:30 A.M. - 7:00 P.M.
- Thursday: 7:30 A.M. - 7:00 P.M.
- Friday: 7:30 A.M. - 6:00 P.M.
- Saturday: 8:00 A.M. - 4:00 P.M.
- Sunday: 9:30 A.M. - 3:00 P.M
List Of Veterinarians working in Spencer Springs Animal Hospital in Las Vegas, NV:
- Dr. Jim Hicks, D.V.M.
- Dr. Chad Bower, D.V.M.
- Dr. Susie Costa - Fakler, D.V.M.
- Dr. Jon R. Pennell, M. S., D.V.M.
- Dr. Steve Jacobek, D. V. M.
- Dr. Cary Adams, D. V. M.