4 Paws Animal Hospital
Phone: (858) 487-PAWS (7297) Fax: (858) 487-2591 Site: my4pawsvet.com
4 Paws Animal Hospital in San Diego, CA with 1 Vets: AAHA-accredited, Board Certified doctors & hospital provide the finest care for your pet.
Thank you for visiting our website and your interest in our hospital. We are a new hospital located in beautiful 4s Ranch, having just opened our doors in January of 2008. It is our mission to treat each and every patient in our hospital with care and compassion, as if they were our own. Our motto, "Providing individualized pet care by design," is one that each of our staff members, including Dr. Bruce L. Barnes strongly supports and works to uphold daily. By taking into account the individual needs of each and every patient, our goal is to design the best veterinary care necessary to keep your pet strong, happy and healthy!
We are proud to offer exceptional, personalized veterinary care to:
- 4S Ranch
- Del Sur
- Crosby Estates
- Santa Luz
- Black Mountain Ranch
- Rancho Bernardo
- Carmel Mountain Ranch
- Santa Fe Valley
- Bernardo Springs
- High Country West
- Camino Bernardo
- Torrey Highlands
- and surrounding areas.
At 4 Paws Animal Hospital our goal is to meet and exceed all of your client service and health care expectations, while providing a stress-free and pleasant environment for you and your pet. Below you will find just some of the services that 4 Paws Animal Hospital has to offer.
Our Services and Knowledge Includes, but not limited to:
- Preventative Medicine and Vaccinations
- Puppy, Kitten, and Senior Wellness (ask about our packages!)
- Geriatric Care including chronic pain control
- Nutrition including Prescription Diets
- Behavior Counseling
- Internal Medicine
- Surgery, Including Soft Tissue & Orthopedic Surgery
- Heartworm, Flea, Tick & Internal Parasite Control/ Prevention
Our Hospital offers:
- Complete in house laboratory, including Thyroid and Pancreatic SNAP testing
- Digital Xray
- Ultrasonic Dental Cleaning and Intraoral Dental Xray
- Heated Surgery Table and Recovery Kennels
- Advanced Anesthetic Monitoring including ECG, Pulse Oximetry, Blood Pressure and more...
List Of Veterinarians working in 4 Paws Animal Hospital in San Diego, CA:
- Dr Bruce L Barnes