Grove Animal Hospital & Holistic Center
Location & access map for "Grove Animal Hospital & Holistic Center"
Video street view near "Grove Animal Hospital & Holistic Center"
Photo from "Grove Animal Hospital & Holistic Center"
Grove Animal Hospital in Buffalo Grove, IL with 2 Vets: AAHA-accredited, Board Certified doctors & hospital provide the finest care for your pet.
Grove Animal Hospital was established in 1976 by Dr. Charlene Boeing DVM and Dr. Ronald A. Price DVM as a family run business. Dr. Boeing and Dr. Price graduated from the University of Illinois College of Veterinary Medicine in 1972, were married in 1973, and have one daughter Michelle, who is studying entomology.
Dr. Boeing and Dr. Price share an interest in photography, wildlife, and the outdoors. In 1990, Grove Animal Hospital received accreditation from AAHA. This organization regularly inspects animal hospitals to ensure high standards of excellence. Over the years Grove Animal Hospital has grown to include a staff of 25 caring, friendly, and knowledgeable individuals. They provide quality nursing care to your pet and pleasant personal service to you. All of our team members work together with one goal in mind: to help your best friend in his or her time of need.
At Grove Animal Hospital, our dedication to quality, comprehensive pet care is inspired by your pet's bravery and the unconditional love they give to your family.
Our goal and vision is to provide your cherished family member with compassionate, high quality medical and surgical care. We are committed to providing personal and caring services that you can trust. As pet owners ourselves, we appreciate and understand the uniqueness and immeasurable importance of the human-animal bond. We take pride in keeping your pets healthy and safe, allowing them to give you a lifetime of happiness and friendship.
- Full physical exam with each vaccination
- 2 assistants in each room to provide a more complete exam and thorough record keeping
- Complete medical records for each patient and a yearly reminder system
- 1st puppy or kitten exam that includes a friendly technician discussion to answer any questions related to feeding, training, or general care
- Complete diagnostic services to accurately diagnose and treat your pet. These services include:
- Diagnostic x-rays
- Diagnostic in house laboratory - most test results available in 10 minutes while you wait
- ECG - electrocardiographs
- Blood pressure
- Eye pressure
- Video otoscope (ear scope)
List Of Veterinarians working in Grove Animal Hospital in Buffalo Grove, IL:
- Dr. Charlene Boeing, DVM
- Dr. Ronald Price, DVM