Green Mountain Veterinary Hospital
Location & access map for "Green Mountain Veterinary Hospital"
Photo from "Green Mountain Veterinary Hospital"
AAHA-accredited, Board Certified doctors & hospital: Green Mountain Veterinary Hospital in Manchester Center, VT with 3 Vets provide the finest care for your pet.
At Green Mountain Veterinary Hospital, they are continuing a third generation, family tradition as animal lovers, by providing the highest standard of medical treatment for your "special" companions. By combining their knowledge and long-standing experience with their commitment to personal service, they aim to develop relationships with you and your pets . . . for life.
Mission is to:
- Provide quality compassionate veterinary care to every pet as if our own.
- Provide unsurpassed client care.
- Nurture the human-animal bond.
- Educate ourselves, and in turn, our clients, so that they can make informed decisions concerning their pets’ care.
- Treat all patients, clients, and teammates with respect and dignity.
- Promote an awareness of veterinary medicine and its importance to the community.
- Preventative Care
- Urgent Care
- General Soft Tissue Surgery
- Orthopedic Surgery
- Laprascopic / Endoscopic Services
- In-House Laboratory
- Stem Cell Therapy
- Client Education
- Pet Boarding
- 24 Hour Emergency On Call
- Cremation Services
- Out-Patient Clinic in S. Londonderry
- Vermont Spay Neuter Incentive Program (VSNIP)
List of Veterinarians working in Green Mountain Veterinary Hospital in Manchester Center, VT:
- Dr. Robert Treat, Jr.
- Dr. Amanda McNutt.
- Dr. Jessica Roosevelt